Online Hybrid MBA
West Virginia University's nationally ranked Online Hybrid MBA allows you to maintain momentum in your career while simultaneously pursuing a master's degree. Our two year, 48-credit-hour program is offered twice a year, beginning in August and January. It is a mostly online format, with four in-person residencies (hence the Hybrid designation).
Specific courses are completed each semester, but our asynchronous learning approach allows you to logon anytime from anywhere to complete course assignments. The courses are designed to help you think critically, analyze information, communicate more effectively and solve complex problems. Graduates of ranked programs like ours are competitive in the job market and use this advanced degree to advance their career.
To enhance experiential learning, the program includes four 3-4 day in-person residencies. Residencies provide dynamic discussion and collaboration which lead to better understanding of curriculum. You’ll connect what you learn in the classroom to tangible issues and develop confidence in what you know and what you can do while networking with your peers.
- Our diverse Online MBA program has been ranked among the best in the country for four years in a row by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our college is continually ranked by Military Times as a “Best for Vets: Business School.
- Classes are taught by expert faculty, the majority of which have Ph.D. degrees and industry experience.
- We are among the 5% of business schools internationally accredited by AACSB.
- In-state tuition is offered to all Online MBA students regardless of where they live.