B&E Young Professional Network
The B&E Young Professional Network is a group of dedicated young alumni who support the philanthropic efforts of the College through meaningful contributions, which over time will create a legacy for the future of B&E.
Become a Member
A minimum donation of $10 a month will grant you access to an exclusive network of young and successful B&E graduates, along with special membership benefits. You can become a lifetime member of this group with a donation of $1200 or more. The money generated from this group will be pooled together for a particular cause of the group's choice in the College to have greater impact.
Become a member by making your contribution online or by calling 304-293-3652.
Becoming a member of the B&E Young Professional Network allows you to become part of a group you can network with and get engaged with the College and its activities, but you will also receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to college-sponsored tables at various events
- Recognition at Roll of Distinguished Alumni induction ceremony
- Invitations to special College events
- Receive recognition in a B&E publication
- Area hosting in key alumni area
- Complimentary registration at any Economic Outlook Conference in the State
- Application fee waiver for any of B&E's graduate programs.
- Complimentary registration the Etiquette dinner in the spring
Young Professional Network Charter Members
Victor Adelanwa *
Brittany Audia *
Brian Freed *
Kevin Olkowski *
Tara Olkowski *
Nicholas Oxley *
Travis Ritchie *
Wayne Saville II
Philip haffer *
Mike Sirockman *
Daniel Westermeyer *
* Indicates Lifetime Membership
REMEMBER…if your company/organization has a matching gift program, your donation to the Young Professional Network may be eligible. Contact us for more information.