Wyatt Schrock, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Marketing, Michigan State University
- MBA, Finance, University of Miami
- B.B.A., Marketing, University of Michigan
- Schrock, Wyatt A., Yanhui Zhao, Douglas E. Hughes, and Keith A. Richards, “JPSSM Since the Beginning: Intellectual Cornerstones, Knowledge Structure, and Thematic Developments,” forthcoming at Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management
- Schrock, Wyatt A., Douglas E. Hughes, Frank Q. Fu, Keith A. Richards, and Eli Jones (2016), “Better Together: Trait Competitiveness and Competitive Psychological Climate as Antecedents of Salesperson Organizational Commitment and Sales Performance,” Marketing Letters, 27(2), 351-360.
Area of Expertise:
Wyatt Schrock (Ph.D., Michigan State University) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at West Virginia University. He holds an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Miami and a B.B.A. in Marketing from the University of Michigan.
Dr. Schrock’s research interests include salesperson motivation, persuasion and sales manager leadership. His research has been published in Marketing Letters and the Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management. He has presented his research at several academic conferences in the U.S. and abroad. He currently serves as an ad hoc reviewer at the Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management.
Dr. Schrock also has ten years of corporate experience in a variety of sales, marketing and analyst roles. He has worked for companies such as Procter & Gamble and Gannett. At WVU, Dr. Schrock teaches Personal Selling (Marketing 320) and Sales Management (Marketing 420).