BBER is a member of the
Association for University Business and Economic Research.
Questions or Comments?
This Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) Demographics website is dedicated to providing a one-stop access to demographics and demographics-related data concerning West Virginia and its regions. Some data in this website are already tabulated and directly accessible, while others are provided as links. Most linked data are directly accessible as well, but some require users to follow queries, which should be self explanatory. This website also created a special page for the Census 2010. Should you have problems, questions, or suggestions about the data contact Dr. Christiadi, BBER demographer at Christiadi@mail.wvu.edu.
Demographics is one of research areas covered by the BBER at West Virginia University. The BBER conduct studies on a variety of issues related to the West Virginia economic development, such as economic forecast, public finance, economic impact, energy, and industry targeting. If you are interested in making collaboration with the BBER or have general inquiries about our service, please contact the BBER at www.bber.wvu.edu.
What's New in this Website?
- Annual Estimates of the 2012 Resident Population for US., W.Va, & W.Va Counties by Sex and Age Group (June 2013)
- Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for W.Va Incorporated Places: Apr 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012 (May 2013)
- Annual Estimates of the 2011 Resident Population for U.S., W.Va, & W.Va Counties by Sex and Age Group (May 2012)
- Annual Estimates of the 2011 Total Resident Population for U.S. Counties (April 2012)
- Census 2010 Data, Maps, and Census Briefs
- ACS Subject Tables (Age-Sex, Education, Fertility, Marital Status, Occupation, etc.) by State and County, from ACS 2007 through ACS 2010 (March 2012)
- ACS Demographic Profiles (Quick Tables) by State and County, from ACS-2007 through ACS-2010 (March 2012)
- Educational Attainment & School Enrollment Data by State & County from ACS-2007 -- ACS-2010 (March 2012)
- Employment and Earnings Data for W.Va Counties: ACS 2006-2010 (February 2012)
- A Guide to Generate Your Own County Data Profiles (February 2012)
- Demographic Profiles (DP-1) for W.Va Counties: Census 2010 (January 2012)
- ACS Demographic Profiles (DP-2 to DP-5) for W.Va Counties: ACS 2006-2010 (January 2012)
- The Shrinking of the West Virginia Working Age Population (September 2011)
- W.Va Population Projection by County, Age, and Sex (August 2011)
- Census 2010: Population Change, 1910 to 2010 (January 2011)
- West Virginia Demographics: Challenges Ahead (November 2010)
- A Guide to Generate Your Local Area Data Profiles (November 2010 - Updated February 2012)
- Estimates of Population 60 Years or Older by Race & Ethnicity for W.Va Counties, 2009 (November 2010)
- Estimates of Population 65 Years or Older by Race & Ethnicity for W.Va Counties, 2009 (November 2010)
- Estimates of Population by Race & Ethnicity for W.Va Counties, 2009 (November 2010)
- Estimates of Housing Units for W.Va Counties, 2000 to 2009 (June 2010)
- Population Estimates for W.Va Counties by AGE and SEX, July 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (June, 2010)
- Population Estimates for W.Va Counties, July 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (pdf) (excel) (Mar 2010)
- Why W.Va Population is Aging Faster than the Nation (Jan 2010)