BBER is a member of the
Association for University Business and Economic Research.
Questions or Comments?
Census 2010 is a count of everyone living in the United States in April 1, 2010. Census data are used to determine what community services will be provided and how much of the $400 billion in federal funds will be allocated to your local communities every year.
- Geographic Comparison Tables by County: Census 2010
- Demographic Profiles-1 (DP-1) for W.Va Counties: Census 2010
- Population by Age-Group and Sex for W.Va Counties, Places, MSAs, and Legislative Districts: Census 2010
- Housing Units by Occupancy Status for W.Va Counties: 2000 and 2010
- Housing Units by Occupancy Status for W.Va Incorporated Places: 2000 and 2010
- Redistricting Data Summary File by Census Tract for W.Va Counties: Census 2010
- W.Va Population by Incorporated Place: April 1, 2000 and 2010
- W.Va Population by County: April 1, 2000 and 2010
- Population by Hispanic Origin and Race for W.Va Counties: April 1, 2000 and 2010
- Population 18 Years and Over by Hispanic Origin and Race for W.Va Counties: April 1, 2000 and 2010
- The Most Populous Counties and Places in 2010 in W.Va
- The Most Populous Counties and Places by Race and Hispanic Origin in W.Va: 2010
- Population by Race and Hispanic Origin for All Ages and 18 Years and Over for West Virginia: 2000 and 2010
- More 2010 Data are available from the U.S. Census Bureau American Fact Finder2