Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development guides students in identifying career opportunities that fit with their skills, interests and aspirations. We facilitate specialized programs and create relationships to connect students with employers and generate internship and full-time opportunities. We will continually seek career employment opportunities by developing valued relationships with premier employers.
Our mission is to provide quality and comprehensive employment-related services to students and alumni. We value providing services that are accessible to students, alumni and employer partners.
- Professional development services
- Planning and executing a targeted job search
- Employer relations
- Networking opportunities
- 62 Fortune 500 companies recruiting at B&E
- B&E Job Shadowing Program
- Professional development classroom engagement