The WVU Bureau of Business and Economic Research is a member of the Association for University Business and Economic Research (AUBER).
To view all publications, click the search publications button with no criteria selected. The results will be displayed by the most current publication year. For both title and keyword searches, separate terms with commas. Ex: cost, unemployment rate, country
- Coal Production in West Virginia: 2015-2035
- 2015 Morgantown Cost of Living
- Government Incentives to Promote Demand for West Virginia Coal
- Morgantown, West Virginia: How does the City’s Economy Compare to Other College Towns?
- How Much Do West Virginia College Graduates Add to the State's Economy?
- Beckley Economic Outlook 2015
- Morgantown Economic Outlook 2015
- Eastern Panhandle Economic Outlook 2015
- Wheeling Economic Outlook 2015
- West Virginia Economic Outlook 2015
- Morgantown Cost of Living Exceeds National Average
- Population Trends in West Virginia through 2030
- From Higher Education to Work in West Virginia, 2012
- The Economic Impact of the Thoroughbred and Greyhound Racing Industries on West Virginia's Economy 2012
- Economic Impact of an Expansion of the Medicaid Aged and Disabled Waiver on West Virginia's Economy
- Morgantown MSA Economic Outlook 2014
- Eastern Panhandle Economic Outlook 2014
- Wheeling MSA Economic Outlook 2014
- 2014 West Virginia Economic Outlook